IN THIS EDITION: WHAT IS INCLUDED ?
OWASP AppSec Morocco & Africa Conference 2018
2018 OWASP AppSec Maroc Cyber Security Conference Will Take Place 15th November to 16th November 2018
at the Val d’Anfa Hotel in Ain Diab Casablanca city in the Kingdom of Morocco.
2 full days Workshops Included! And One Day Training And one night CTF
As the longest-running cyber security-focused conference for the application security and data
privacy sector, the event caters to the all area industry area including: bank, government, energy,
utility, chemical, transportation, manufacturing, and other industrial and critical infrastructure
organizations, including the military.
OWASP AppSec Morocco & Africa 2018 follows the OWASP Conference Policies and Code of Conducts.
What Happens at 2018 OWASP AppSec Maroc & Afirca Conference?
- Technical talks by experts in security, devops and cloud
- Panels to debate tough topics
- 3 hours training sessions for hands on learning in top security areas
- Keynotes from international industries leaders
- Vendor booths to promote the latest advances in security technology
- A variety of other activities such as recruiting fair, capture the flag, security tool training, and more
During 2018 OWASP AppSec Maroc Cyber Security Conference will present the following topics
related to Web Application Security and OWASP, in particular, but not limited to (these are just
- AI fo CyberSecurity
- IoT and conneted automotive
- Secure development: frameworks, best practices, secure coding, methods, processes, SDLC
- Vulnerability analysis: code review, PenTest, static analysis (SAST), dynamic analysis (DAST)
- Threat modelling
- Mobile security
- Cloud security
- Browser security
- HTML5 security
- OWASP tools or projects in practice
- New technologies, paradigms, tools
- Privacy in web apps, Web services (SOAP, REST, XML) and data storage
- Operations and software security
- Management topics in Application Security: Business Risks, Outsourcing/Offshoring, Awareness
Programs, Project Management, Managing SDLC